We are looking forward to seeing you at JFPS 2018!
We stand by our long history and commitment to provide federal pharmacists and pharmacy technicians with training that enhances pharmaceutical care across all of pharmacy within the Joint Federal health care settings. We thank you for your continued support of JFPS.
Print and retrieve your badge from the Express Stations during registration hours.
All About the App
Download the free JFPS 2018 Mobile App for access to sessions, exhibitors, and more!
- Join your colleagues on Sunday evening for the Exhibit Hall Opening, 1800–2000, to learn about the latest pharmacy products and services.
- Bring a jacket for the Signature Event on Monday, 1730–1900, as plans are to hold it outside at KC Live!, located at 1333 Walnut Street.
- Plan to attend the Meet the Researchers sessions on Monday and Tuesday, 0630–0745. Earn one hour of CPE credit by viewing and discussing your colleagues’ research.
- Review and obtain education session handouts under each session listing. Handouts are posted where available.
- CPE Reminder: All pharmacists must have an NABP e-Profile ID in order to file for CPE credit at JFPS. Don’t forget to bring your ID number with you.
What To Wear
- Uniform of the Day information can be found under the "General Information" tab.
- Evening functions are business casual. Bring a jacket for the Signature Event.
Directions and Parking
Get directions and parking information to the seminar.
Paws for Veterans Donations
Show your support of our JFPS Community Service Project by donating to the Paws for Vets at one of two Paws Bins (located outside of the General Session and Exhibit Hall entrances). Your support ensures that this 501(c) 3 non-profit can continue to provide medical service dogs to our HEROES who suffer with post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injury, and affiliated physical disabilities. 100% of your donation goes to Paws. Please help us achieve the goal of raising $1,000 at JFPS 2016.
APhA Salutes Federal Pharmacists and Technicians!
APhA recognizes federal pharmacists and technicians by offering a discount on membership dues, plus you’ll receive 15 months of membership for the cost of 12 if you join as a new member at JFPS! Join or renew your membership and receive a free commemorative ceramic tile and other gifts. Stop by the APhA Member Desk for more details on APhA – the leader in providing professional information, education, and advocacy for pharmacists in all practice settings.